Ryan Seacrest releases statement after female stylist accused him of sexual misconduct

Ryan Seacrest releases statement after female stylist accused him of sexual misconduct

Like This Video 0 2139 rauf shola
Added by November 19, 2017

One of US entertainment’s busiest men, Ryan Seacrest, is the latest to be accused in the string of sexual misconduct cases happening in Hollywood.

 

He has been accused of engaging in inappropriate behavior towards his former wardrobe stylist during his time at #ENews. Though details of the accusation has not been made public, Ryan released a statement defending himself. Read it below…

“Recently, someone that worked as a wardrobe stylist for me nearly a decade ago at E! News came forward with a complaint suggesting I behaved inappropriately toward her. If I made her feel anything but respected, I am truly sorry. I’m distraught that anyone or any situation would call that into question. I’m proud of my workplace reputation and believe my track record will speak for itself. I’m an advocate for women. I will continue to support their voices.”

According to reports, his accuser previously asked for money to keep quiet but Ryan refused to pay. E! Network is said to be investigating the incident.

Similar Videos

Buhari Calls For Collective Effort To End Herdsmen Killings

0 2693 0

President Muhammadu Buhari visits troubled Taraba state in Nigeria’s southeast region (photo credit: Channels) President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday visited Taraba to commiserate with governor Darius Ishaku and the people of the state following bloody clashes between farmers and herdsmen.

I can’t accept N5 million to act nude, it’s too small’ – Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph

0 3046 0

Nollywood talented actress, Anita Joseph who’s also known for her humongous curves has said she would reject the offer of N5 million to act nude because it’s too small. The curvaceous actress disclosed this in a new interview with The

English FA Chief Under Fire

0 2610 0

The English FA boss, Martin Glenn, has been attacked by a top member of Britain’s Jewish community for saying the Star of David was “something we don’t want” in football along with the swastika. Simon Johnson, who is the chief

No Comments

No Comments Yet!

No Comments Yet!

But You can be first one to write one

Write a Comment

Your data will be safe!

Your e-mail address will not be published. Also other data will not be shared with third person.
Required fields are marked*