JAMB Suspends Sale Of Application Forms For 2018 UTME

JAMB Suspends Sale Of Application Forms For 2018 UTME

Like This Video 0 2219 Segun Vincent
Added by November 22, 2017

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has put on hold the sale of application forms for the 2018 UTME. Sales were earlier scheduled to commence on Wednesday, November 22.

This was disclosed in a statement by the spokesperson of the board, Fabian Benjamin on Tuesday, who noted that the postponement was caused by the failure the publisher of the compulsory reading text meant for prospective candidates to meet up with the agreed deadline.

The publisher, the board said, had promised to deliver all the texts on or before November 7, 2017.

“As at close of work today, the publisher had not provided the 1.8 million copies required and this development painfully forced the Board to shift the date from Wednesday 22nd November, 2017 to a date to be announced soon.

”JAMB said it regrets all inconvenience occasioned by this postponement as it is working round the clock to announce a new date soon”, the statement said.

The board, however, urged prospective candidates to visit its website to acquaint themselves with the brochure before the commencement of the sale of the application documents.

“The brochure has been placed on the Board’s website so as to enable candidates study it and avoid some of the mistakes associated with filling the application documents. Understanding the process will not only help the candidates fill the form smoothly but will also brighten their chances of getting admission,” it said.

JAMB Registrar, Ishaq Oloyede had earlier said the sale of application documents will commence on November 22 and end on January 22, 2018.

The board had also proposed that the examination would take place from March 9 to 17 taking into cognisance dates of other public examinations.

Similar Videos

Evans Collected N100m To Free My Brother – Witness

0 2183 0

Suspected billionaire kidnapper Evans collected N100million as ransom from the family of his victim, Donatus Duru, a witness told an Ikeja high court on Friday. The witness, an elder brother of Donatus, Anslem Duru, made this known at the opening

Mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi – Koko Zaria

0 1865 0

A few days ago, NURTW chairman MC Oluomo was stabbed on the stomach and neck at the APC governorship rally in Lagos and was immediately rushed to Eko hospital. Oluomo’s close ally and friend, Koko Zaria has said the union

North Korea Calls US Violator Of Human Rights

0 1816 0

Just as US President Donald Trump began his first State of the Union address, North Korea denounced the US as a “gross violator of human rights”. The verdict is contained in an English-language report released by the official Korean Central

No Comments

No Comments Yet!

No Comments Yet!

But You can be first one to write one

Write a Comment

Your data will be safe!

Your e-mail address will not be published. Also other data will not be shared with third person.
Required fields are marked*